Grades: K | 315 students
- University Christian Church, through the Ministry of Weekday School, promotes a partnership of growth and development for children, parents and staff.
- Our mission is to help meet the needs of children for individual and social growth amid a nurturing, learning environment.
- Our educational philosophy is to help young children become lifelong, enthusiastic learners.
- This philosophy, based on the sound research principles that undergird the premium preschool programs in the nation, is guided by the criteria for developmentally appropriate practice as established by the NAEYC, the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Within a framework of knowledge of developmental stages of children ages 0-5 years, we provide activities in all major areas of learning.
- (language, literacy, math, social studies, physical development, art, music, and personal/social skills.
- Lesson plans and activities are based on the importance of the whole child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Disciples of Christ|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WorthGrades: 1-6 | 52 students
Tcu Box 297410
Fort Worth, TX 76129
Fort WorthGrades: PK-8 | 698 students
3304 Dryden Road
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Fort WorthGrades: PK-8 | 165 students
3320 Hemphill St
Fort Worth, TX 76110
Fort WorthGrades: K | 255 students
901 Southland Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Fort WorthGrades: PK-8 | 207 students
1800 West Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76102
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.