Grades: K | 315 students
- University Christian Church, through the Ministry of Weekday School, promotes a partnership of growth and development for children, parents and staff.
- Our mission is to help meet the needs of children for individual and social growth amid a nurturing, learning environment.
- Our educational philosophy is to help young children become lifelong, enthusiastic learners.
- This philosophy, based on the sound research principles that undergird the premium preschool programs in the nation, is guided by the criteria for developmentally appropriate practice as established by the NAEYC, the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Within a framework of knowledge of developmental stages of children ages 0-5 years, we provide activities in all major areas of learning.
- (language, literacy, math, social studies, physical development, art, music, and personal/social skills.
- Lesson plans and activities are based on the importance of the whole child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Disciples of Christ|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WorthGrades: 1-6 | 52 students
Tcu Box 297410
Fort Worth, TX 76129
Fort WorthGrades: PK-8 | 698 students
3304 Dryden Road
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Fort WorthGrades: PK-8 | 165 students
3320 Hemphill St
Fort Worth, TX 76110
Fort WorthGrades: K | 255 students
901 Southland Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Fort WorthGrades: PK-8 | 207 students
1800 West Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76102
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.