Grades: K-11 | 74 students
- Upper Valley Christian School came into existence in 1979 as a ministry of the Leavenworth Church of the Nazarene because Pastor Jim West had a vision to begin a Christian School in the Upper Valley.
- It began with just 20 students, and has grown to minister to 135 or so children and their families a year.
- In those years, we have had the opportunity to minister to around 600 students.
- Some of them have subsequently graduated from college, gone to the mission field, medical school, the military or other fields of endeavor.
- We have even had our first second-generation student enroll in 1994-95.
- God has truly blessed UVCS in those years.
- He has been faithful in every way through difficult financial times, trials, and growth.
- His faithfulness to us demonstrates our need to be faithful to Him in everything that we do.
- This is His school above all else.
- He established it.
- He sustains it.
- Without Him, we would be lost.
- It is our responsibility to be faithful to Him who called us.
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WenatcheeGrades: PK-12 | 199 students
600 N Western Ave
Wenatchee, WA 98801
WenatcheeGrades: PK-5 | 151 students
600 Saint Joseph Pl
Wenatchee, WA 98801
WenatcheeGrades: PK-KG | 38 students
Po Box 4025
Wenatchee, WA 98807
ChelanGrades: K-9 | 42 students
Po Box 1330
Chelan, WA 98816
QuincyGrades: K-5 | 27 students
Po Box 1109
Quincy, WA 98848
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.