Grades: Nursery School-PK
- The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
- With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
- Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to the USDA Child Development Center! USDA Child Development Center uses a proprietary educational program which provides unlimited opportunities for the development of the whole child. We offer a unique curriculum for every age level, centered around developmentally appropriate and fun activities encouraging children to develop physically, intellectually, emotionally, and socially. The USDA Child Development Center welcomes USDA, federal and community families.
- Our center focuses on safety and security with security guards and keypad entry. Our highly-qualified staff members trained in CPR & First Aid. We serve nutritious breakfasts, lunches, and snacks. Our emergency evacuation plan is posted and practiced once a month and includes fire drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30am to 6:30pm, M-F
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WashingtonGrades: PK-K | 127 students
Po Box 37012 Nmnh Mrc 184
Washington, DC 20013
WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 224 students
210 South Carolina Avenue SE
Washington, DC 20003
WashingtonGrades: NS-3 | 224 students
4880 Macarthur Blvd NW
Washington, DC 20007
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.