Grades: K-12 | 105 students
Valeo Academy is a private Christian K-12 school that is restoring Historical Biblical Education in academics and character.
Using The Principle Approach®, Valeo Academy teaches your child to reason Biblically from God’s Word and apply the principles from God’s Word to every subject your child studies.
For more detailed information, please see below, or visit our website at www.valeoacademy.com.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level and membership status. Please visit www.valeoacademy.com for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||John Steed|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, DanceBasketball, Dance,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- What Makes Valeo Academy different from other private schools?
Our method of education, called the Principle Approach®, is the
Biblical method of education that shaped the character and
reasoning of America’s Founders. This education produced
America’s Christian history, its Constitution, and the
greatest thinkers and leaders in history. The Principle
Approach®, not only teaches children to think critically and
reason Biblically, it produces:
- The mastery of subjects and the ability to articulate them
- A Christian and Biblical worldview
- The formation of Christian conscience and character
- The formation of scholarship and a strong and diligent work ethic
- The long-term application of education to life-choices
- Do you want your children to not only learn a subject but to be a master of that subject? Do you want your children to remember what they learn and carry it with them the rest of their lives? Using The Principle Approach®, Valeo Academy teaches your children to reason Biblically from God’s Word and apply the principles from God’s Word to every subject they study. By teaching them HOW to think and HOW to learn, we are developing masters, not just learners. The Principle Approach® also requires the teacher to be a master of the subject. Using the Noah Plan® curriculum as well as doing extensive research of primary resources, the teacher becomes a “living textbook”, creating lessons and activities that make each and every subject come alive!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 638 students
900 Prince Crossing Rd
West Chicago, IL 60185
BarringtonGrades: PK-8 | 430 students
319 Franklin St
Barrington, IL 60010
ElginGrades: PK-12 | 659 students
1000 N Randall Rd
Elgin, IL 60123
Arlington HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 598 students
820 N Arlington Heights Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Buffalo GroveGrades: PK-8 | 334 students
50 N Buffalo Grove Road
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
October 25, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.