Grades: Nursery School-PK | 52 students
Welcome to the Vallejo KinderCare.
We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth and their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
Here at KinderCare, your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
We are very excited to meet with you and your family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1
National avg.: 13:1
- Welcome to Vallejo KinderCare. Our experts designed our classrooms
Ã¢â‚¬â€ and every activity
and lesson Ã¢â‚¬â€ to help
prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With
designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in
every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play
and child-initiated discovery.
The teachers and staff are passionate about educating and nurturing children. Some of our teachers have been with KinderCare for over ten years. All of our teachers have an education in early childhood development, with some possessing a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education. We strive for excellence by continuing education through biannual company professional development trainings and seeking additional college courses in the education field. Our teachers look forward to meeting your family and sharing what they have to offer your child.Ã¢â‚¬â€šÃ¢â‚¬â€šÃ¢â‚¬â€šÃ¢â‚¬â€šÃ¢â‚¬â€š
YouÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and childrenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Your child's health and safety is our number one priority here at KinderCare. Our front doors are secure with a key pad entry and our playground gates have latches and alarms for security. Regular emergency drills are conducted to ensure that we are prepared in the event of an emergency. We have regular janitorial service and all of our staff follow daily, weekly and monthly cleaning checklists. All of our teachers are CPR and first aide certified and all of our staff are required to pass a background and fingerprint check prior to starting work in our center.Ã¢â‚¬â€šÃ¢â‚¬â€šÃ¢â‚¬â€šÃ¢â‚¬â€šÃ¢â‚¬â€š
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All, discuss on tour.
Profile last updated: 02/01/2016
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NapaGrades: PK-6 | 31 students
900 Fairgrounds Dr
Napa, CA 94558
VallejoGrades: NS-12 | 279 students
200 Admiral Callaghan Lane
Vallejo, CA 94591
VallejoGrades: PK-8 | 380 students
1230 Nebraska St
Vallejo, CA 94590
VallejoGrades: PK-1 | 13 students
902 Nebraska St
Vallejo, CA 94590
VallejoGrades: K-1 | 112 students
210 Locust Dr
Vallejo, CA 94591
Rental Market Monitor
January 25, 2016
This is a very practical list of things you must do before you graduate. The items on this list will enhance your college applications.
January 08, 2016
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.
January 05, 2016
Many parents search for an answer to the question "How do I provide the kind of religious education I want for my child?" Religious education is a very personal, subjective matter. We explore some of your options.