Grades: K-8 | 86 students
- Venice Lutheran School of Venice offers families a great Christian education in a safe and caring environment.
- In addition to high academic standards, we instill a sense of mutual respect and personal responsibility in our students.
- A strong home/school partnership is key.
- The curriculum includes phonics-based language arts, math, social studies, science, Spanish, art, music, religion, computers, and physical education.
- Extracurricular activities include school musicals, art, science, and social studies fairs, spelling bees, sports, band, and after-school enrichment classes.
- It is our mission that children "grow their God-given gifts for a life of loving and serving.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,137|
|Tuition Notes||second child and third child discounts, member discounts, partial scholarships available|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nancy Gill|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Paddle Tennis, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
Paddle Tennis, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After School Art, Baseball Club, Beginning Band, Choir, Crafts, Knitting, & Sewing, Enriched Spanish Class, Guitar, Voice, Lego Club, Recorders, Tech/Movie Making Club, Varsity Band Baseball Club, Beginning Band, Choir, Guitar, Voice, Lego Club, Recorders, Varsity Band, After School Art,
Crafts, Knitting, & Sewing,
Enriched Spanish Class,
Tech/Movie Making Club,
- An elementary school preparing children for high school and beyond * instilling strong study habits * building a solid academic foundation * expanding talents in the arts * fostering self-confidence and self-discipline * developing interpersonal skills
Profile last updated: 05/06/2016
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.