Grades: K-8 | 86 students
- Venice Lutheran School of Venice offers families a great Christian education in a safe and caring environment.
- In addition to high academic standards, we instill a sense of mutual respect and personal responsibility in our students.
- A strong home/school partnership is key.
- The curriculum includes phonics-based language arts, math, social studies, science, Spanish, art, music, religion, computers, and physical education.
- Extracurricular activities include school musicals, art, science, and social studies fairs, spelling bees, sports, band, and after-school enrichment classes.
- It is our mission that children "grow their God-given gifts for a life of loving and serving.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,137|
|Tuition Notes||second child and third child discounts, member discounts, partial scholarships available|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nancy Gill|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Paddle Tennis, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
Paddle Tennis, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After School Art, Baseball Club, Beginning Band, Choir, Crafts, Knitting, & Sewing, Enriched Spanish Class, Guitar, Voice, Lego Club, Recorders, Tech/Movie Making Club, Varsity Band Baseball Club, Beginning Band, Choir, Guitar, Voice, Lego Club, Recorders, Varsity Band, After School Art,
Crafts, Knitting, & Sewing,
Enriched Spanish Class,
Tech/Movie Making Club,
- An elementary school preparing children for high school and beyond * instilling strong study habits * building a solid academic foundation * expanding talents in the arts * fostering self-confidence and self-discipline * developing interpersonal skills
Profile last updated: 05/06/2016
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.