Grades: PK-K | 37 students
- Ventura Montessori School is committed to provide each child the opportunity to fulfill his/her potential possibilities to become an independent, secure and balanced human being.
- It is our belief that any method of education should not be to fill the child with facts from a pre-selected course of studies, but rather cultivate his/her natural desire to learn and to help the child help himself/herself, enabling him/her to act independent from the adult.
- The Montessori method is unique, not only in its scientific approach to fulfilling a child's mental and physical needs, but also in the way it encourages a maturity of behavior in a child and his/her development of self-discipline and self-esteem.
- The resulting positive and enthusiastic attitude, so important to a child's future, is in fact one of the hallmarks of a Montessori child who has had the opportunity to start young.
- It is also our goal to motivate the family to feel a sense of commitment and dedication toward our school.
- By exemplifying high standards of excellence our reputation and sense of individualism will empower us to be the best we can be and surpass anyone's opinion of a good quality school and facility.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,700|
|Tuition Notes||Monthly tuition for full day (9am-2:30pm) students is $470. Monthly tuition for half day (9am-12pm) students is $440.|
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.