Grades: PK-12 | 628 students
- The mission of Veritas Academy is to minister to families by partnering with Christian parents to provide for their children a classical education founded upon a Biblical worldview so that these children may commence a lifelong pursuit of knowledge, wisdom and understanding in their purposeful and passionate service of Jesus Christ, for the glory of God.
- Veritas Academy has adopted a university model approach that integrates professional instruction with parent mentored study and character development to achieve a college preparatory level of academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
Other school association(s)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||628 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||91 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1854|
|Average ACT score||30|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 27 / Apr. 12 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition and Fees are quoted on an annual basis http://www.veritasacademy.net/admissions/tuition/|
|Admissions Director||Katie Luevano|
|Admissions Associate||Sydney Bryant|
|Total Sports Offered||18 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Climbing, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Rock Climbing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingArchery, Baseball,
Climbing, Cross Country,
Dance, Flag Football,
Rock Climbing, Soccer,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- As a Christian discipleship school, all of our parents and teachers profess faith in Jesus Christ, are active members of a local Christian church and are in agreement with the four cour beliefs of our Statement of Faith.
- As part of the Admissions Process, both parents must attend an Informational Meeting at Veritas Academy and read three required books. For more information on our Admissions Process, please visit our website.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AustinGrades: 8-12 | 157 students
800 Herndon Lane
Austin, TX 78704
AustinGrades: 5-12 | 64 students
4407 Red River St
Austin, TX 78751
AustinGrades: K-12 | 1000 students
3230 Travis Country Circle
Austin, TX 78735
AustinGrades: PK-12 | 611 students
12124 Ranch Rd 620 North
Austin, TX 78750
AustinGrades: PK-12 | 119 students
306 W 29th St
Austin, TX 78705
My daughter has attended Veritas since 3rd grade and will be entering 7th grade. The students are given a quality education in a loving environment. We love the "family atmosphere" and the administration and teachers are very approachable. The Christian worldview is taught and appreciated.
- Posted by Parent - lyrob
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.