Grades: PK-12 | 346 students
- Victory Christian Center School has had a consistent record of academic achievement.
- VCCS has self-contained traditional classrooms with low pupil/teacher ratios.
- Heavy emphasis is placed on God's principles through daily Bible study, prayer, memory work, and a weekly chapel service.
- Academic training, which is Christ-centered, includes a phonics oriented reading program, English, history, spelling, science, penmanship, math, literature, P.E., music, art, etc.
- We are teaching these courses from a variety of the best curricula in the United States.VCCS is fully accredited from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS/CASI).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CharlotteGrades: PK-12 | 289 students
1209 Little Rock Road
Charlotte, NC 28214
CharlotteGrades: PK-9 | 47 students
5901 Statesville Rd
Charlotte, NC 28269
CharlotteGrades: PK-12 | 245 students
8617 Providence Road
Charlotte, NC 28277
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.