- The Seton Keough High School is a Catholic college preparatory school dedicated to promoting excellence in education and developing leadership in young women.
- We welcome and embrace a diversity of culture, faith and ability while fostering a communal Christian spirit.
- Seton Keough celebrates the dignity and uniqueness of each young woman.
- We strive to create an atmosphere where she can develop true self-appreciation.
- She is encouraged to develop her values and decision-making skills guided by the light of the Christian vision.
- This enables her to witness to her faith, to respond to the needs of others with love and compassion and to work toward the solution of human problems.
- We are especially dedicated to assisting our students discover and cherish their unique giftedness as women.
- We are committed to empowering our students to use their gifts as they assume a critical role in the Church and the world in which they live.
- We find essential to this empowerment a heart, mind, and soul willing and able to cultivate a deep reverence for self, for others, and for all of creation.
People that viewed Villa Maria School At Seton Keough also viewed these schools: Mount De Sales Academy, Institute Of Notre Dame, St. Mary's Ryken, A college preparatory Catholic high school, The Catholic High School of Baltimore and Mercy High School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BaltimoreGrades: 9-12 | 503 students
700 Academy Rd
Baltimore, MD 21228
BaltimoreGrades: 9-12 | 320 students
901 Aisquith Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
LeonardtownGrades: 9-12 | 700 students
22600 Camp Calvert Road
Leonardtown, MD 20650
BaltimoreGrades: 9-12 | 340 students
2800 Edison Highway
Baltimore, MD 21213
BaltimoreGrades: 9-12 | 311 students
1300 E Northern Pkwy
Baltimore, MD 21239
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.