- Village Christian Academy is a school where excellence in education is emphasized in a climate of Christian nurturing and mentoring.
- The religious instruction that is offered will be positive and continuous and will place emphasis on developing a personal relationship with the Lord.
- Our goal is to mentor our students, preparing them for Christian leadership, because our nation needs leaders who will chose character before career, wisdom beyond scholarship, service instead of self, and participation as a way of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||812 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Average SAT score||1170|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Nancy Golsteyn|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBallet, Baseball,
Cross Country, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Band, Choir, Forensics, Honors Choir Ensemble, National Honor Society, Spanish Club, Student Council, Web Design Team, Weightlifting, Yearbook Art, Band, Choir, Forensics, Spanish Club, Weightlifting, Yearbook, Honors Choir Ensemble,
National Honor Society,
Web Design Team,
- All Three Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade classes (9 in all) have full-time assistants.
- Our nurse, guidance counselor, and athletic director are on campus all day.
- Our fine arts staff teaches beyond the basics of choir and band with such course areas as ballet, Suzuki violin, piano keyboarding, drama and forensics.
- Our educational therapist works one-on-one with students so that no student is left behind.
- Our staff of male and female coaches are all believers who appreciate their role-model status whether they are in charge of a 1st grade football team or a high school basketball team.
- Our After-School-Care workers ensure an enjoyable afternoon for elementary students (only $7 a day and no contract necessary).
- Teacher volunteers advise a host of after school clubs and prepare students for ACSI competitions.
- Our school store manager has uniforms for your student on-site to handle any student emergency.
- Our kitchen staff prepares hot and inexpensive meals daily along with new innovations like our full salad bar.
Profile last updated: 01/16/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FayettevilleGrades: PK-12 | 650 students
1422 Ireland Dr
Fayetteville, NC 28304
FayettevilleGrades: PK-12 | 384 students
3200 Cliffdale Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28303
FayettevilleGrades: PK-12 | 267 students
6548 Rockfish Road
Fayetteville, NC 28306
FayettevilleGrades: PK-12 | 445 students
518 Glensford Drive
Fayetteville, NC 28314
FayettevilleGrades: PK-12 | 423 students
4200 Ramsey Street
Fayetteville, NC 28311
I am proud to say that I have 2 children currently enrolled at VCA, and I couldn't be more happy!!! The entire staff at VCA have my children's best interest at heart and treat them like family. I would recommend VCA to anyone who wants not only a wonderful education for their child but also anyone who yearns for their child to have a relationship with God!
- Posted by Parent - Rbass
My children have loved Village Christian Academy. They started in elementary school. One has graduated from high school and is doing very well in college. Another is in high school now also being prepared for college. The teachers are caring and the administration has a Christian vision. The school provides academic excellence with a Christian worldview. We highly recommend VCA. Go Knights!
- Posted by Parent - Perry