Grades: PK-6 | 119 students
- Village Montessori School offers three distinct educational programs accommodating children ages 2 1/2 to 12 years, as well as extended day programs.
- We also offer a summer program to the Toddler Community and Primary aged children to create a year-round Montessori learning environment.
- Through Extra Curricular programs art, music, gymnastics, dance and drama can be easily incorporated into your child's educational experience.
- Village Montessori School is dedicated to upholding and maintaining the principles of Montessori education in a warm and nurturing environment that is meticulously prepared to meet the needs of children.
- In addition to our commitment to the child, we are also dedicated to family support.
- Acknowledging the interdependence of the child with the home environment, our staff is prepared to support and guide parents to create a secure foundation for the family.
- We understand and empathized with the difficulties many parents face raising children in today's culture.
- We provide parent conference, study groups, parenting classes, and a Parents Association to support Village Montessori families.
- We encourage parental involvement and allow many opportunities to volunteer.
- A bimonthly newsletter keeps parents informed of activities.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
1970 Cliff Valley Way Ne
Atlanta, GA 30329
RoswellGrades: 3-12 | 16 students
700 Hembree Place Suites A&B
Roswell, GA 30076
RoswellGrades: K-12 | 135 students
1000 Old Roswell Lakes Pkwy Ste 110
Roswell, GA 30076
AtlantaGrades: K-12 | 1107 students
966 W. Paces Ferry Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
AlpharettaGrades: NS-6 | 347 students
44 Academy St
Alpharetta, GA 30009
Village Montessori is the real deal. I have been around the world and seen schools in every different setting. Village Montessori brings it all together with teachers carefully selected at each age level, an administration working very closely with teachers and parents. Well thought out and managed structure and orderliness in literally every corner of the school. My career has been helping world class organizations build a culture of continuous learning and improvement... it always starts on a foundation of dedication to people, well defined systems and standards, and then endless rounds of discovery and improvement all set in the safe medium of open trusting communication and respect. Maria Montessori established a template for this in education...Village Montessori truly delivers on this. Our son started here at 24 months, he is a bright cookie anyway, but the timing was perfect, he blossoms at this early age with a love of school, and solid foundation of responsibility, confidence and choices. You see this calm orderly 'togetherness' in all the children at all levels. We have visited many schools that claim montessori or that describe other experience based education but which fail to bring it all together. We could not be happier.
- Posted by Parent - jonat
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.