Grades: PK-5 | 115 students
- Village Pines School believes that all students are capable of learning.
- We provide a safe, caring environment that is child-centered.
- In order to promote lifelong learning, we provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum that encourages problem solving, critical thinking and creativity.
- Partnerships formed between parents, the school, and community support character development to assist children in learning to make appropriate choices and become responsible citizens.
- The Village Pines team works together to establish goals.
- This approach supports the efforts of faculty, staff, parents, and students as Village Pines strives for school excellence.
- The mission of Village Pines School is to develop responsible citizens who are lifelong learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
14187 SW 72nd Street
Miami, FL 33183
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 1265 students
6855 Sw 152nd Street
Miami, FL 33157
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 929 students
5557 Sw 84th St
Miami, FL 33143
MiamiGrades: PK-6 | 144 students
9500 Sw 97th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.