Grades: PK-5 | 115 students
- Village Pines School believes that all students are capable of learning.
- We provide a safe, caring environment that is child-centered.
- In order to promote lifelong learning, we provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum that encourages problem solving, critical thinking and creativity.
- Partnerships formed between parents, the school, and community support character development to assist children in learning to make appropriate choices and become responsible citizens.
- The Village Pines team works together to establish goals.
- This approach supports the efforts of faculty, staff, parents, and students as Village Pines strives for school excellence.
- The mission of Village Pines School is to develop responsible citizens who are lifelong learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 929 students
5557 Sw 84th St
Miami, FL 33143
MiamiGrades: PK-6 | 144 students
9500 Sw 97th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
14187 SW 72nd Street
Miami, FL 33183
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 1265 students
6855 Sw 152nd Street
Miami, FL 33157
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.