Grades: K | 10 students
The All Day Kindergarten aims to meet the developmental needs of each child.
Scheduling, pacing and rhythm of each activity is consistent with recognized principles of childhood education.
The All Day Kindergarten provides creative opportunities and experience, which stimulate a child’s physical, social, intellectual and emotional development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- The YMCA All Day Kindergarten occupies four spacious rooms on the 2nd floor of KinderHouse, located at 16 Wallace Street, Wallingford, CT. An enclosed playground, picnic tables and playscape provide a safe, outdoor area.
- The Wallingford YMCA was first to venture in operating a full day Kindergarten Program in the Wallingford Community and is 15 years young. Academic Program runs from 9:00 AM â€“ 3:00 PM. Extended Day hours meet the needs of working parents for both before and after school care, 6:45 AM â€“ 9:00 AM and/or 3:00 PM â€“ 6:00 PM.
- The All Day Kindergarten aims to meet the developmental needs of each child. Scheduling, pacing and rhythm of each activity is consistent with recognized principles of childhood education. The All Day Kindergarten provides creative opportunities and experience, which stimulate a childâ€™s physical, social, intellectual and emotional development.
- Students benefit from small class size, 1:1 instruction and the presence of two teachers daily. Handwriting, phonics, math, science, social studies and developmental concepts are part our daily lessons. Enrichment programs include Reach for the Stars Reading Program, PAF (Preventing Academic Failure) approach to handwriting, reading and phonics, Computer Tots computer classes, field trips, swim lessons, art, music and physical education.
- For information contact Nancy Germain & Maggie Maugeri at 203-284-5328 or Jane Rynaski, School Age Child Care Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BranfordGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
62 Cedar St
Branford, CT 06405
HamdenGrades: NS-K | 70 students
261 Benham St
Hamden, CT 06514
WallingfordGrades: PK-K | 53 students
7 Research Parkway
Wallingford, CT 06492
CheshireGrades: PK-K | 20 students
660 Boulder Rd.
Cheshire, CT 06410
New HavenGrades: PK-K | 59 students
150 Highland St
New Haven, CT 06511
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.
November 09, 2016
Private School Review has a robust search engine which will make your private school search process much easier to do. Here are some tips on how to use this tool.