Grades: K | 10 students
The All Day Kindergarten aims to meet the developmental needs of each child.
Scheduling, pacing and rhythm of each activity is consistent with recognized principles of childhood education.
The All Day Kindergarten provides creative opportunities and experience, which stimulate a child’s physical, social, intellectual and emotional development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- The YMCA All Day Kindergarten occupies four spacious rooms on the 2nd floor of KinderHouse, located at 16 Wallace Street, Wallingford, CT. An enclosed playground, picnic tables and playscape provide a safe, outdoor area.
- The Wallingford YMCA was first to venture in operating a full day Kindergarten Program in the Wallingford Community and is 15 years young. Academic Program runs from 9:00 AM â€“ 3:00 PM. Extended Day hours meet the needs of working parents for both before and after school care, 6:45 AM â€“ 9:00 AM and/or 3:00 PM â€“ 6:00 PM.
- The All Day Kindergarten aims to meet the developmental needs of each child. Scheduling, pacing and rhythm of each activity is consistent with recognized principles of childhood education. The All Day Kindergarten provides creative opportunities and experience, which stimulate a childâ€™s physical, social, intellectual and emotional development.
- Students benefit from small class size, 1:1 instruction and the presence of two teachers daily. Handwriting, phonics, math, science, social studies and developmental concepts are part our daily lessons. Enrichment programs include Reach for the Stars Reading Program, PAF (Preventing Academic Failure) approach to handwriting, reading and phonics, Computer Tots computer classes, field trips, swim lessons, art, music and physical education.
- For information contact Nancy Germain & Maggie Maugeri at 203-284-5328 or Jane Rynaski, School Age Child Care Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
East HavenGrades: PK-8 | 151 students
20 Burr St
East Haven, CT 06512
MeridenGrades: K-9 | 205 students
115 Lewis Ave
Meriden, CT 06451
MilfordGrades: NS-6 | 72 students
40 Quirk Road
Milford, CT 06460
East HavenGrades: PK-8 | 142 students
35 Bishop St
East Haven, CT 06512
West HavenGrades: PK-8 | 157 students
231 Main St
West Haven, CT 06516
October 20, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.