Grades: NS-PK | 48 students
- Wallula Christian Preschool (WCP) is a licensed preschool program that provides a nurturing environment combined with a Bible-based curriculum which emphasizes God's role in the world around us while preparing children for Kindergarten.
- It is a place where kids can learn, play, and grow.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Delaware Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$165|
|Tuition Notes||varies on the number of days the children attend. We offer a 2-day, 3-day, or 4-day program.|
Wallula Christian Preschool (WCP) is a licensed preschool program that provides a nurturing environment combined with a Bible-based curriculum which emphasizes God's role in the world around us while preparing children for Kindergarten. The program provides children the following abilities:
- Kindergarten readiness skillsInterests in the world around themSkills for work and play with other children
- Communication skills to express feelings and ideas in a Christ-like fashion
- Creative expression through art, music, language and dramatic play
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Kansas CityGrades: PK-3 | 30 students
340 David L Gray Drive
Kansas City, KS 66101
Kansas CityGrades: K-9 | 245 students
425 N 15th St
Kansas City, KS 66102
Kansas CityGrades: K-9 | 301 students
3027 N 54th St
Kansas City, KS 66104
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.