Grades: PK-12 | 108 students
- Washington United Christian Academy is a private, non-profit school located in Landover Hills, Maryland.
- It offers quality Christian education for students attending pre-kindergarten through twelfth grades.
- WUCA was established in 1977 as a direct result of a personal and life-changing vision of its current principal who sought to provide a spiritual and moral haven for children in the community.
- Washington United Christian Academy supports key activities to build the youth of today into strong citizens of tomorrow.
- For example, the entire school participates in the annual National Day of Prayer (a nation-wide effort to inform Congress and the public about the benefits of Christian initiatives).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HyattsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 337 students
6801 Sheriff Road
Hyattsville, MD 20785
HyattsvilleGrades: NS-12 | 222 students
7009 Varnum Street
Hyattsville, MD 20784
LandoverGrades: PK-5 | 151 students
8500 Jericho City Dr
Landover, MD 20785
BowieGrades: K-12 | 36 students
Po Box 796
Bowie, MD 20718
LanhamGrades: PK-12 | 195 students
8400 Good Luck Road
Lanham, MD 20706
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.