Grades: K-12 | 5 students
- Wayside Christian School offers individualized education for grades K-12 with an emphasis on academics.
- It is a self-study program where students move at their own pace.
- Because of our size, we are able to provide personal attention to a child's individual needs and learning styles.
- We have developed our own reading program based on intensive phonics.
- We have a 100% success in training children to read.
- We offer vocational opportunities in auto body, welding, carpentry, electronics, office skills plus a variety of arts and crafts.
- Chapel provides a time for solid Bible instruction, current events, cultural awareness and health in a classroom situation where each student is encouraged to participate.
- Wayside Christian School is approved by the PA State Dept of Education and meets requirements of the Boyertown Area School system.
- Our graduates have achieved their Doctorates, Masters, Nurses degrees and Technical Training.
- Some have gone on to Military service and mission programs.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BoyertownGrades: NS-PK | 85 students
45 N Reading Avenue
Boyertown, PA 19512
1452 Grosser Road
Gilbertsville, PA 19525
BechtelsvilleGrades: NS-6 | 57 students
1075 Route 100
Bechtelsville, PA 19505
PottstownGrades: PK-3 | 43 students
1374 Commerce Dr # A
Pottstown, PA 19464
Pine ForgeGrades: 1-8 | 20 students
Po Box 345
Pine Forge, PA 19548
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.