Grades: Nursery School-PK | 47 students
- We are a fun group who love to teach children.
- Our days are filled learning activities for all ages! We would love to have you join our family!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- Welcome to the West Jordan Kindercare. You have taken the first step to getting to know what our experienced and passionate team of teachers have to offer you and your child. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re excited to show you how everything in our school is designed for learning!
- The health and safety of your children is something we pride ourselves in. Our entire staff is CPR and First Aid certified, and the building has a secured entry. We have a dedicated Health and Safety Coordinator who is committed to monitoring our center on a daily basis. This ensures that the standard we have in place are maintained at all times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, German, Spanish
- Utah State Horizon and Vocational Rehab NACCRRA, Military Discount
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West JordanGrades: PK-1
2247 W. 8660 South
West Jordan, UT 84088
West JordanGrades: PK-KG | 32 students
2857 W 7800 S
West Jordan, UT 84088
West JordanGrades: K-9 | 120 students
3138 W 7000 S
West Jordan, UT 84084
MidvaleGrades: K-NS | 15 students
Po Box 205
Midvale, UT 84047
TaylorsvilleGrades: PK-6 | 30 students
1328 Stern Dr
Taylorsville, UT 84123
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.