Grades: K-2 | 50 students
- Montessori School of North Dallas and West Plano Montessori School strive to harness and develop the child in a loving environment, which will feel like home.
- In our ever-enduring commitment to Dr. Montessori's method of education, your child will grow to meet his potential and his dreams will become reality.
- As we strive to meet this mission, we recognize the importance of the partnership between the home and school.
- The teamwork and sharing of the responsibility and shaping of young minds is crucial to the success of each child and to a lifetime of learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GarlandGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
214 S Garland Ave
Garland, TX 75040
DallasGrades: 1-12 | 868 students
10600 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
CarrolltonGrades: PK-10 | 21 students
2206 Heads Ln Ste 100
Carrollton, TX 75006
2205 E Hebron Pkwy
Carrollton, TX 75010
DallasGrades: PK-6 | 156 students
7730 Abrams Road
Dallas, TX 75231
Love this school! My child went here from age 2 to 5 if you are looking for some academic activity, discipline and a loving atmosphere for your child this is the school for you they have been in the business for 30 Years and the experience shows! .children were quiet and busy with their work/activities no yelling screaming and running around which I had observed at 4 other schools I visited. I decided right then that was the school for my daughter. She joined in the toddler class they do potty training there as well . Ms Linda and ms Nisha were excellent with my daughter .ms Linda is amazing with all the kids in the after school session as well . My daughter moved to the primary class at 3 .Ms Mersedeh, is a great teacher so loving to the children but gets work done my child really progressed academically -started reading by age 4 . Ms Kerry is also a good teacher firm and the kids love her too. The director runs a tight ship and always shares her experience " respect others and respect yourself" is what she tells the kids. Ms judy the receptionist is so nice and helpful .The only drawback I faced was the lack of email communication I hope they will remedy that soon!
- Posted by Parent - Reksr
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.