Grades: Nursery School-PK | 27 students
- The teachers and staff at West Woods KinderCare truly make the difference! We pride ourselves on our dedication to our children and our families.
- Our team of child development experts have over 175 years experience in the field of early childhood education.
- The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's credential or Bachelor's Degree in early childhood education or elementary education.
- We strive for excellence in education and we have a passion for teaching and caring for children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- Welcome to West Woods KinderCare in Arvada, Colorado. We truly believe that our school is the best! Our dedicated team have a passion for educating and nurturing children. The environment we provide is inviting, stimulating, safe, secure and clean. We are extremely proud of our national accreditation through NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children). We would love for you to join our family. Please contact us to set up a tour today!
- West Woods KinderCare is a safe, clean environment with a keypad entry, gated playground area and a staff trained in CPR, First Aid and Universal Precautions.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- No subsidies accepted, including NACCRRA.
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ArvadaGrades: K | 65 students
16395 W 64th Ave
Arvada, CO 80007
ArvadaGrades: PK-K | 115 students
12735 W 58th Ave
Arvada, CO 80002
ArvadaGrades: K-12 | 1151 students
12189 W 64th Avenue
Arvada, CO 80004
6255 Simms St.
Arvada, CO 80004
GoldenGrades: PK-KG | 130 students
15970 W 50th Ave
Golden, CO 80403
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.