Grades: PK-12 | 749 students
Western Christian Academy is able to admit students mid-year, because it offers a full-service academic program with an emphasis upon individualization.
The student's academic course of study is individualized, tailor-made to address the student's strengths and weaknesses and educational goals in order to ensure a successful learning experience.
Western Christian Academy is dedicated to providing the highest quality academic programs through the use of innovative products, 21st Century technology, professional expertise and reliable academic support.
Although most of WCA's students are full-time, they offer part-time, summer school, or credit recovery.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||749 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Calculus, Comparative Gov/Politics, English Language/Composition, Human Geography, Macroeconomics, U.S. Government & Politics, U.S. History|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$773|
|Tuition Notes||Monthly payments are as low as $85. Annual tuition depends on the program.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Gillingham|
|Admissions Associate||Mr. Mike Bruce|
- Diagnostic testing is provided upon enrollment.
- Diploma program or independent course of study available.
- Accredited by North Central Accreditation (NCA CASI) and National Association of Private Schools.
- Affordable tuition with payment plans.
- Qualified, experienced team of educators.
- Christian world-view curriculum in paper, cd rom, or online format.
- Online Grades.
- Annual standardized achievement testing included.
- Reliable home schooling support online or by phone.
- Records management includes updating and rectifyng. WCA takes care of records transfer.
- Enrollment Process: Short online application is sent with the registration fee. Parents signup to our school communication system. Tuition payment structure is setup. Online diagnostic testing is completed by student. Curriculum is prescribed. Procedures and other support are given specific to the curriculum format. Occasional report and attendance forms are sent by the parent to the school.
- The included, online achievement testing is done in the spring.
We are very happy with our choice of Western Christian Academy for our child. The guidance from the staff and support have been fantastic! Our child is learning above his grade level and I would highly recommend WCA to anyone searching for a superior accredited home -school program.
- Posted by Parent - mgmis
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.
November 09, 2016
Private School Review has a robust search engine which will make your private school search process much easier to do. Here are some tips on how to use this tool.
November 09, 2016
We take a look at the enormous impact a private foundation can have on education.