- Since its founding in 1920, Western Christian Schools continues to uphold its mission to provide students with a quality education in a Christ-centered community.
- We affirm there is an essential unity in truth as revealed in the Old and New Testament scriptures and as discovered through a variety of human disciplines; the artistic, social, scientific and theological.
- Our educational process integrates knowledge discovered by human inquiry with knowledge revealed especially by the Creator.
- We believe this life-style is consistent with God’s word.
- Further, as an extension of the home and church, we have the privilege and responsibility of helping nurture the development of each student academically, spiritually, socially and physically.
- Our objectives are to provide an educational structure and atmosphere that fosters academic training, stimulates academic curiosity and critical thinking and develops a love and appreciation for knowledge and understanding; to instill a sense of individual worth, along with an understanding of individual strengths and limitations and to give direction toward setting life goals; to impact a respect for order in God’s universe and an understanding of the necessity for order and discipline in all areas of life; to lead students to a personal acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior and life of obedience to Him as Lord; and to train Christian men and women to grasp the importance of servant-hood in their relationship with God and their community, in order to impact our world in a positive manner for Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||380 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Rancho CucamongaGrades: K-12 | 598 students
10900 Civic Center Drive
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Rancho CucamongaGrades: PK-8 | 251 students
9974 19th Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
CerritosGrades: PK-12 | 1252 students
10818 Artesia Blvd
Cerritos, CA 90703
RiversideGrades: K-12 | 200 students
2425 Van Buren Blvd
Riverside, CA 92503
ClaremontGrades: 9-12 | 408 students
1175 West Baseline Road
Claremont, CA 91711