- Westfield Friends School strives to achieve academic excellence and to cultivate personal, social, and spiritual values among students, faculty, and staff.
- Operating under the care of Westfield Monthly Meeting, the School shares, and seeks to impart, longstanding Quaker commitments to simplicity, peaceful resolution of conflicts, integrity, equality, and a continuing revelation of spiritual truth through individual experience.
- Westfield Friends School offers instruction from pre Kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Working in a close-knit environment, the School nurtures the spiritual, emotional, social, and individual growth of its students by developing responsibility and self-discipline for learning.
- The school aims to graduate students who are well organized, self-reliant, respectful of themselves and others, and in possession of academic skills of the highest caliber.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Friends Council on Education (FCE)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MoorestownGrades: K-9 | 459 students
23 W Prospect Ave
Moorestown, NJ 08057
WestamptonGrades: NS-8 | 124 students
315 Bridge St
Westampton, NJ 08060
28 Conrow Road
Delran, NJ 08075
HaddonfieldGrades: PK-8 | 316 students
164 Hopkins Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
55 E Route 70
Marlton, NJ 08053
This is an outstanding school with a small population of students. Basically, BAD kids don't attend this school, so your child gets the education you want for them. The teachers both command, and deserve, respect from both the students and the parents - they are THAT GOOD!!!! Our public school and its teachers are just not acceptable to us. That is why our daughter attends Westfield - She is Worth it!!!!!
- Posted by Parent - chris
Our children were at Westfield Frinds School for 8 years before we moved out of state. At WFS your children will recieve a very strong classical education and will be taught respect, responsibility, and fairness. Students leave WFS confident and well equipped for any school they will attend in the future. It's truly a very special place. Our children remember it with great fondness and wish they could have spent more time there. Leaving the school was one of the most difficult things I''ve had to do in my life.
- Posted by Parent - susan