Grades: K-12 | 81 students
- Westland Christian Academy was founded in 1984.
- It began as a burden in the heart of Mrs. Carol Enersen.
- Our state of the art Learning Center is set up in an individualized setting imperative to accelerated learning.
- The entire surroundings complete with specialized, unique, and Godly curriculum ensures that each student will reach their fullest potential.
- Our Learning Center is set up to teach each child as unique and not part of a whole.
- Upon entry each student is tested.
- After the tests are evaluated an academic plan is laid out for the year.
- Weak areas are strengthened and strong points built upon.
- Students will be experienced in Biblical foundations, people skills, remarkably strong academics in addition to special prominence and training in computers.
- We promote Godly virtues, moral standards, and academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CantonGrades: PK-12 | 562 students
43065 Joy Road
Canton, MI 48187
NoviGrades: 9-12 | 1041 students
27225 Wixom Road
Novi, MI 48374
DetroitGrades: 9-12 | 159 students
15325 Pinehurst St
Detroit, MI 48238
SouthfieldGrades: PK-12 | 605 students
28650 Lahser Road
Southfield, MI 48034
Dearborn HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 293 students
466 N John Daly Rd
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.