Grades: K-12 | 81 students
- Westland Christian Academy was founded in 1984.
- It began as a burden in the heart of Mrs. Carol Enersen.
- Our state of the art Learning Center is set up in an individualized setting imperative to accelerated learning.
- The entire surroundings complete with specialized, unique, and Godly curriculum ensures that each student will reach their fullest potential.
- Our Learning Center is set up to teach each child as unique and not part of a whole.
- Upon entry each student is tested.
- After the tests are evaluated an academic plan is laid out for the year.
- Weak areas are strengthened and strong points built upon.
- Students will be experienced in Biblical foundations, people skills, remarkably strong academics in addition to special prominence and training in computers.
- We promote Godly virtues, moral standards, and academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CantonGrades: PK-12 | 562 students
43065 Joy Road
Canton, MI 48187
NoviGrades: 9-12 | 1041 students
27225 Wixom Road
Novi, MI 48374
DetroitGrades: 9-12 | 159 students
15325 Pinehurst St
Detroit, MI 48238
TaylorGrades: KG-8 | 53 students
26300 Goddard Rd
Taylor, MI 48180
RedfordGrades: 5-12 | 155 students
Redford, MI 48239
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.