Browse past news stories for Westover Christian Academy in Danville, VA.
- Westover Christian Academy sees rise in students, diversity - GoDanRiver.com
posted on August 2, 2016 at 11:36:09 pm
Moffitt praised the full freedom to help students he was allowed by Christian education. “I felt like I was leaving something hanging,” Moffitt said. “I can s ...
- Westover Christian Academy picks up honors at band competition - GoDanRiver.com
posted on September 29, 2014 at 12:39:22 am
Westover Christian Academy Band performs their program entitled "Dinner for Two" for judges and a crowd during the 37th Annual Dixie Classic Band Competition on Sept. 27 at G ...
- Jacob Nunn will take over the Westover Christian Academy volleyball program. - GoDanRiver.com
posted on July 28, 2014 at 10:33:29 pm
Jim Barber, who coached the Bulldogs for 14 years but stepped down after the 2013 season, had Westover Christian teams that have won at least 19 games each season since 2010. He l ...
- Westover Christian Academy wins VACA baseball championship - GoDanRiver.com
posted on May 18, 2014 at 02:08:35 am
“The first game [the semifinal win against United Christian Academy Saturday morning] I hit one out, too,” he said. “The ball just seemed like a beach ball today. It' ...
- Reidsville knocks Westover Christian Academy out of Danville Toyota-Danville Register & Bee Holiday Shootout - GoDanRiver.com
posted on December 28, 2013 at 03:10:02 am
Reidsville knocks Westover Christian Academy out of Danville Toyota-Danville Register & Bee Holiday ShootoutReidsville got started early and didn't look back in beating Westover Christian Academy ...
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.
November 09, 2016
Private School Review has a robust search engine which will make your private school search process much easier to do. Here are some tips on how to use this tool.
November 09, 2016
We take a look at the enormous impact a private foundation can have on education.