Grades: K-8 | 81 students
- Westside Christian Academy opened its doors in the fall of 1996 with the vision of providing something different in the education of young children.
- We provide an excellent academic program, presented from a biblical wordview, which incorporates a unique mentoring relationship between the student and classroom teacher.
- Our program includes Bible, math, grammar, literature, science, history, Latin, physical education, and the dramatic arts including choir, music theory, art, and drama.
- Our challenging curriculum integrates the philosophy of the classical education within a traditional classroom setting.
- Our small class size ensures that each student receives individualized attention on a daily basis.
- WCA's philosophy embodies the concept that education is more than just academics; it also involves character development, which enables children to fulfill God's will in their lives.
- While we believe that the Bible affirms that parents are responsible for the education and training of their children, Westside Christian Academy exists to assist parents in this important task.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ElyriaGrades: PK-12 | 145 students
11400 Lagrange Rd
Elyria, OH 44035
North RidgevilleGrades: KG-12 | 477 students
37501 Center Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, OH 44039
WadsworthGrades: PK-12 | 203 students
1055 Reimer Road
Wadsworth, OH 44281
AuroraGrades: K-8 | 209 students
1037 East Blvd
Aurora, OH 44202
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.