Grades: NS-PK | 35 students
Whispering Oak Montessori Academy offers each child a rich, nurturing and exciting learning environment firmly grounded in the Montessori Method.
Students from the ages of 6 weeks to 6 years of age are encouraged to grow to their full potential in a program designed to educate the whole child with music, dance, art and physical education complementing our rich academic curriculum.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Shima Daniels|
- Whispering Oak Montessori Academy is the realization of a long-held dream by Owner and Director Shima Daniels. The ultimate goal at Whispering Oak is to educate the whole child by offering each student a stimulating experience using the Montessori Method. Coupled with the excellent Montessori curriculum are enriching experiences in music, art, dance, and physical education, all of these taught by community experts in their fields.
- Whispering Oak Montessori Academy offers parents three
different program options:
- Half Day (8:30am to 12:30pm)
- Extended Day (7:30am to 3:00pm)
- Full Day (7:30am to 5:30pm)
- Each program is offered for 2, 3 or 5 days per week at two of our three levels: Infant (6 wks to 17 mos.), Toddlers (18 mo to 3 yrs), Primary (3 to 5 yrs). Our PreK/K program (5 to 6.5 yrs) is a 5 day per week Extended Day program only in order to fully prepare young scholars for their eventual transition into Kindergarten and Elementary programs.
- All our programs include fees for visiting music/art/phys ed programs as well as morning and afternoon snacks and freshly prepared hot daily lunch.
- At every age level our dedicated, loving and highly trained staff work with parents to help each child through developmental milestones including potty training, self care skills and each child's growing independence.
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.