Grades: NS-8 | 86 students
- The White Mountain Waldorf School is an independent school that offers the choice of Waldorf education, Nursery through Eighth grade, to the Mt. Washington Valley and its surrounding communities.
- At the White Mountain Waldorf School, we believe that children deserve an inspired education that allows them to grow up strong, happy and healthy; children thrive in our school.
- Our dedicated and loving teachers provide a solid foundation for lifelong learning by joyfully immersing children in art, music, math, language, movement and play.
- We see children`s capacities grow here daily: intellectually, socially, artistically and spiritually.
- This enables each amazingly unique child to work and play with freedom and joy throughout their lives.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Waldorf Schools of North America
Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1 / Jun. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,220|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition above is for Elementary Grades 2014-15. Pre-school ranges from $2300-$5500.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Karen Albert|
|Admissions Associate||Admin Assistant|
- Admissions process - attend open house or walk through the grades, fill out application and then schedule an information session with appropriate teacher. If elementary student, assessment will be done to determine grade placement, and three-day observation with class scheduled.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WolfeboroGrades: 9-12 | 358 students
80 Academy Drive
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
BethelGrades: 9-12 | 256 students
Po Box 860
Bethel, ME 04217
FryeburgGrades: 9-12 | 583 students
745 Main St
Fryeburg, ME 04037
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.