Grades: PK-1 | 28 students
- Wien Private Day School has been in its current setting since 1979.
- The name is Austrian and means Vienna.
- The objectives in general and for each age group are noted below.
- We measure our success at Wien according to the interest in learning that our students display while here as well as in future settings.
- A large proportion of our students go on to private as well as public schools as members of "honors" classes or "gifted and talented" programs.
- Our current classes were invited to do pictorial essays of what they like best about school.
- A collage of pictures represents activities during a school day or school activities.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ViennaGrades: NS-8 | 164 students
415 Windover Ave, NW
Vienna, VA 22180
2600 V Street
Sacramento, CA 95818
Mc LeanGrades: K-12 | 1039 students
1301 Potomac School Rd
Mc Lean, VA 22101
Falls ChurchGrades: NS-8 | 341 students
3229 Sleepy Hollow Rd
Falls Church, VA 22042
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.