Grades: NS-PK | 70 students
- Your child deserves the best!! At Windsor preschool we are committed to preparing children for a lifetime of academic success.
- Windsor preschools offer a warm and nurturing environment where each child can develop both academically and socially.
- Our curriculum is designed to teach children in a Play-oriented environment, utilizing "discovery centers".
- Your child will be encouraged to intellectualize concepts, develop new ideas, and create through music and art activities using various media.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Heather Palvic|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort LauderdaleGrades: K-1 | 224 students
2699 W Commercial Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 2436 students
1501 Ne 62nd St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.