Grades: NS-PK | 94 students
- Your child deserves the best!! At Windsor preschool we are committed to preparing children for a lifetime of academic success.
- Windsor preschools offer a warm and nurturing environment where each child can develop both academically and socially.
- Our curriculum is designed to teach children in a Play-oriented environment, utilizing "discovery centers".
- Your child will be encouraged to intellectualize concepts, develop new ideas, and create through music and art activities using various media.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Heather Palvic|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort LauderdaleGrades: K-1 | 224 students
2699 W Commercial Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 2436 students
1501 Ne 62nd St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.