|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature and Composition, AP European History, AP Microeconomics, AP Music Theory, AP Physics 1, AP Physics 2, AP Studio Art: 2-D Design, AP Studio Art: 3-D Design, AP Studio Art: Drawing, AP U.S. Government and Politics, AP United States History, AP World History,|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||For Tuition information, please visit our website, www.wisdommissionschool.com We offer various of scholarship.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dr. Samuel Kim|
|Admissions Associate||David Cho|
- Wisdom Mission School is a Private College Entrance Prep Christian School. For now, we are concentrating on High School students. However, we are K-12 school and ready to accommodate any grades. About 30% of our students are international students, and they come from China, India, and South Korea. Our teachers are highly qualified with degrees from top universities. In addition, all of our teachers instruct with love and care for students. Furthermore, the administration periodically evaluates the teachers.
- We have a low student to teacher ratio, which allows teachers to give each student an individual attention that each student deserves. This is great strength of our school because California has highest student to teacher ratio in the country. According to a study, California has 20.9 students per teachers compared to the national average of 15.5 students per teacher. California exceeds the national average by 35 percent. Therefore, California's students are denied the same level of student-teacher contact and individual attention as most students receive nationally. Fortunately, Wisdom Mission School has a student to teacher ratio that is well below the national average, which means that students receive exceeding level of individual attention.
- Our system is designed to guide students to success. Every year, students are enrolled in a classes that are tailored to each student's needs. Also, graduation requirements are designed to meet Freshmen Admission Requirements to Top Universities in the nation. Students are placed in a class based on their needs and skills, not based on their grade level.Another strength that we have is that we are college entrance specialists. Since 1994, we have experiences of teaching and helping over 4,500 students to enroll into prestigious universities such as Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Berkeley, and Medical Programs. At WMS, we know the secrets to college entrance, and there is no need to pay thousands of dollars to private college entrance counselors. Talented and experienced staffs will guide each student in student's choice of universities.WMS is authorized by College Board to teach 10 AP Courses. The ten AP courses are AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature and Composition, AP European History, AP Microeconomics, AP Physics B, AP U.S. Government and Politics, and AP United States History. AP courses make a student a better candidate in admission to top universities around the nation. There are many schools that have restrictions for taking AP classes, and some schools do not offer AP classes. However, WMS offers AP and Honor courses to students who have the motivation and willingness to study, not because of prerequisites.
- WMS knows the secret behind the college admission. Nowadays, everyone knows that extra-curricular activities and SAT preparation are two significant factors to college admission. WMS offers many extra-curricular activities, such as, choir, band, volunteer, and many more. In addition, WMS partners with Han Sam SAT, which helped over 4,500 students for over 20 years, to prepare its students to success with SAT exams.WMS is currently looking for students with motivation to enter Top Universities such as Harvard, Yale, Stanford, and 6-8 year direct medical programs, students who have excellent GPA's, but struggle with SATs and AP classes, students who excel in academics, but need time to participate in extra-curricular activities, and students who want to make a difference and contribute to the society. Few years at WMS can change students' lives because we teach self-discipline to the students. Graduates from WMS have been accepted to UC Berkeley, UCLA, USC, Occidental College, Boston University, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and many more. WMS can help you to change your future! There are many scholarship opportunities for the students with ambition and vision.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
5340 Myra Ave
Cypress, CA 90630
CoronaGrades: K-12 | 96 students
1811 South Lincoln Avenue
Corona, CA 92882
Huntington BeachGrades: NS-12 | 278 students
14401 Willow Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Long BeachGrades: PK-12 | 172 students
3332 Magnolia Ave
Long Beach, CA 90806
AnaheimGrades: K-12 | 23 students
1011 N Harbor Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92801
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.