Grades: PK-K | 125 students
- Wonderland School offer a unique learning environment providing classes from Pre-School through Grade 4.
- Our curriculum offers a wide variety of experiences in a fun, hands-on way.
- Our aim is to prepare children for success in the primary grades.
- To that end, we have designed a curriculum that reinforces traditional pre-school concepts and is consistent with our school's philosophy.
- At Wonderland, our emphasis is on creating a positive environment so that children will develop a positive self-concept.
- We respect each child's uniqueness.
- We try to eliminate competition, and, instead, encourage sharing and getting along with others.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance, Karate, Summer swim program Dance, Karate, Summer swim program,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ArtesiaGrades: NS-PK | 146 students
18800 Norwalk Blvd
Artesia, CA 90701
DowneyGrades: NS-12 | 797 students
12808 Woodruff Avenue
Downey, CA 90242
NorwalkGrades: PK-11 | 42 students
11717 Pioneer Blvd
Norwalk, CA 90650
BellflowerGrades: PK-2 | 127 students
8740 Ramona St
Bellflower, CA 90706
LakewoodGrades: NS-PK | 79 students
4645 Woodruff Avenue
Lakewood, CA 90713
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.