Grades: PK-12 | 176 students
- Woodcrest Baptist Academy was established in 1973 as an educational ministry of Woodcrest Baptist Church, under the leadership of Dr. Clarke Poorman.
- Our curriculum emphasizes the traditional approach to classroom education.
- Our average classroom size is about 20 students.
- The teachers at WBA are dedicated to the responsibility of training young people academically, morally and spiritually.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,200|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band and Choir programs Band and Choir programs,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BlaineGrades: PK-12 | 125 students
804 131st Ave Ne
Blaine, MN 55434
Brooklyn ParkGrades: PK-12 | 667 students
9201 75th Ave N
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
MinneapolisGrades: K-12 | 118 students
3733 Vera Cruz Avenue N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
Saint PaulGrades: PK-12 | 475 students
2051 Larpenteur Avenue E
Saint Paul, MN 55109
MinneapolisGrades: K-8 | 220 students
8966 Pierce St NE
Minneapolis, MN 55434
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.