Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
- At Woodland School, we believe that students learn to their potential when they are inspired.
- With rich content and an emphasis on student-driven projects, students are empowered and encouraged to be active and engaged learners.
- Living with integrity We focus on character building because it takes both strength of mind and heart to live with integrity, to find one`s passions, and to create meaningful change in the world.
- Woodland School does not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational or admission policies, financial aid distribution, or other school programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,900|
|Admissions Director||Louise Douglas|
|Admissions Associate||Melanie Rothenberg|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
Swimming, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Palo AltoGrades: 6-12 | 438 students
1310 Bryant St
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Santa CruzGrades: K-6 | 50 students
366 Gault St
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
Redwood CityGrades: PK-12 | 39 students
452 Fifth Avenue
Redwood City, CA 94063
Half Moon BayGrades: K-8 | 296 students
901 Arnold Way
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
Redwood CityGrades: 6-12 | 795 students
50 Valparaiso Ave
Redwood City, CA 94027
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.