Grades: PK-11 | 125 students
- Word Of Faith Christian Academy Is Fully Accredited And State Approved By The (Tanas) Tennessee Association Of Non-public Academic Schools.
- We Offer A Year-round Education.
- Christian Schools Are Ministries.
- Therefore, They Are Safe Harbors Of Reality, Spirituality, And Academics.
- Christian Schools Are Prepared To Educate Students For Life In The Real World Because God’s Perspective Of All Things Is The Real World.
- Christian School Educators Attempt To Inspire Students To Lead Purposeful Lives-lives Characterized By Honesty, Meekness, Diligence And Commitment To Godly Values.
- Christian Schools Are Vital To A Well-ordered Society.
- Knowledge Of God, Purpose And Identity Are Pre-requisites Which Enable Man To Find Peace With Himself, His Neighbor And The World.
- Remember, It Does Make A Difference What Children Are Taught And By Whom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MemphisGrades: 3-12 | 21 students
3812 Kirby Pkwy
Memphis, TN 38115
CordovaGrades: PK-12 | 714 students
8650 Walnut Grove Rd
Cordova, TN 38018
MemphisGrades: PK-6 | 212 students
2718 Lamar Ave
Memphis, TN 38114
MemphisGrades: 3-12 | 20 students
3820 N Watkins St
Memphis, TN 38127
GermantownGrades: 6-12 | 27 students
2320 S. Germantown Rd.
Germantown, TN 38138
Sending my child to Word of Faith was the absolute best decision I could have made as a parent. He is in a nurturing, Christian environment where the teachers take a personal interest in him succeeding and provide all the necessary resources for him to excel. The staff is qualified and my son is doing work an estimated 1-2 grade levels ahead of other kids his age. Awesome way to invest in your child!
- Posted by Parent - ronda
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.