Grades: PK-10 | 116 students
- At Yakima Adventist Christian School (YACS), our misssion is to enable our students to develop a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We encourage an environment where students feel safe to grow spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially, and physically in order to be equipped with the skills for life and eternity.
- Established in 1903, YACS has gone from a one-room country school house to a modern high-tech facility, preparing students for the 21st century.
- Yet one thing has not changed, God is the center of this school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
State or regional independent school association
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||116 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Jeans and collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- A loving Christian atmosphere.
- A positive and fun approch to learning
- A safe, well-organized program so students can grow academically, physically, socially, and spiritually.
- A nurtuting environment where in dependence and responsibility are developed, while growing closer to Jesus.
Profile last updated: 07/15/2015
People that viewed Yakima Adventist Christian School also viewed these schools: Riverside Christian School.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.