- Zion Christian Academy is a non-denominational Christian school whose mission is to serve Christian families throughout this area.
- Strong academics are stressed throughout all grade levels with the high school program being college preparatory.
- ZCA is fully accreditated and all teachers are certified and have a minimum of a bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- ZCA is a member of the TSSAA, Division II for all HS athletic competitions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||506 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Posted on web site)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Rate varies by grade level. See posting on website.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,300|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Marksmanship, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Club, Builders Club, Chess Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, History Club WWI & WWII, Interact Club, Junior Beta Club, Key Club, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, National Science Honor Society, Photography Club, Science Club, Speech and Debate Team, Student Council Beta Club, Builders Club, Chess Club, Interact Club, Key Club, Science Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes,
History Club WWI & WWII,
Junior Beta Club,
National Honor Society,
National Junior Honor Society,
National Science Honor Society,
Speech and Debate Team,
- Zion Christian Academy is committed to providing quality academic training in a Christ-centered environment.