Grades: PK-8 | 86 students
- Excellence in Christian Education!.
- Experienced teachers provide outstanding academics!
- Fine Arts are still taught.
- Before and After school care available at reasonable rates
- After school clubs
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Algebra 1|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 31 / Jun. 11|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mark Trapp|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Lego Club Choir, Lego Club,|
- Concord Lutheran School's Mission is to provide its families the highest quality Christian education, to assist parents in raising their children with reverence to God, and to nurture and enrich its students souls through the teachings of holy scripture. Means of Accomplishing our Mission Highest Quality Christian Education: Our small class sizes paired with faculty that have years of experience assist with giving the students the highest quality Christian Education. Zion Lutheran Church and the Board of Education are constantly looking for ways to improve what is offered both in and outside of the classroom academically, socially, emotionally, and physically in the form of extra curricular activities. Nurture and enrich students souls through the teaching of holy scripture: Zion Concord has many opportunities in which to allow the Holy Spirit to work in the souls of the students. Assist Parents in raising their children with reverence to God through weekly chapel services, Religion classes taught daily, and weekly choir and music classes. Concord has a faculty that aims to share with students their experiences of living Christ-centered lives.
People that viewed Zion-Concord Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Pythagoras Childrens Academy.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.