Grades: PK-8 | 52 students
- Zion Lutheran Academy provides classical Lutheran education in the inner-city of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Following the trivium method we provide our students with a true liberal education.
- Along with the core curriculum using Saxon Math and Shurley Grammar students can expect to study Latin, music, theater, art and organized sports.
- We begin every day with Matins, Morning Prayer, or a catechetical Latin prayer service.
- We conclude the week with Compline.
- At the Zion Lutheran Academy the gifted student is challenged and the struggling student is nurtured.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Choir, Ham Radio Club, Recorder Orchestra, Rocketry Club Chess Club, Choir, Ham Radio Club, Rocketry Club, Recorder Orchestra,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WayneGrades: PK-8 | 212 students
2222 Lower Huntington Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46819
Fort WayneGrades: K-8 | 172 students
5401 S Calhoun St
Fort Wayne, IN 46807
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.