Grades: PK-8 | 52 students
- Zion Lutheran Academy provides classical Lutheran education in the inner-city of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Following the trivium method we provide our students with a true liberal education.
- Along with the core curriculum using Saxon Math and Shurley Grammar students can expect to study Latin, music, theater, art and organized sports.
- We begin every day with Matins, Morning Prayer, or a catechetical Latin prayer service.
- We conclude the week with Compline.
- At the Zion Lutheran Academy the gifted student is challenged and the struggling student is nurtured.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Choir, Ham Radio Club, Recorder Orchestra, Rocketry Club Chess Club, Choir, Ham Radio Club, Rocketry Club, Recorder Orchestra,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WayneGrades: PK-8 | 212 students
2222 Lower Huntington Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46819
Fort WayneGrades: K-8 | 172 students
5401 S Calhoun St
Fort Wayne, IN 46807
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.