Grades: PK-8 | 205 students
- Zion Lutheran School offers excellent education in a Christian setting.
- Student teacher ratios are low which allow for excellent training and one-on-one learning.
- Emphasis at Zion is placed on students learning and mastering skills and concepts to build a strong foundation of which to build on.
- We invite you to come our tour our school and see if it is a fit for your family.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,700|
|Tuition Notes||Scaled tuition from Preschool -8th grade|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Chelsea Everhart|
|Admissions Associate||Liz Amberger|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After School Care, Before School Care, Choir, Handbells, Math Pentathlon Choir, Handbells, After School Care,
Before School Care,
At Zion we offer:
- excellent teaching
- a great learning environment
- movement towards 21st century learning
- technology in the classroom
- art, music, choir, and PE are offered weekly
- School Location Miles Grades Students
IndianapolisGrades: PK-8 | 397 students
3310 S Meadow Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46239
IndianapolisGrades: PK-8 | 222 students
6630 Southeastern Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46203
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.