9th Bridge School
- As Downtown Las Vegas` premier independent early childhood through elementary school, 9th Bridge School ignites a sense of discovery through a progressive, student-inspired curriculum designed to foster critical thinking, social-emotional learning and integrated academic skills.
- Enrolling students 12-months to 4th grade, 9th Bridge School engages the natural curiosity of students in a hands-on, experiential learning environment through project-based learning.
- Designed to mindfully develop every aspect of your child from empathy to language to math, the 9th Bridge School experience seamlessly blends direct instruction and deep exploration to extend the curriculum beyond grade-level benchmarks, preparing students to become leaders of their own lives. NAEYC-accredited and 5-star QRIS rated.
- 9th Bridge School in Las Vegas Baby Magazine - 10/27/2019 - There are a vast array of choices when it comes to education across the Valley. One stand out is the 9th Bridge School located in Downtown Las Vegas. 9th Bridge ...moreSchool is a NAEYC accredited school, which means they excel at the following 10 standards: relationships, curriculum, teaching, assessment, health, staff, families, community, physical environment, and leadership. The mission is to cultivate independent thinkers and creative problem solvers. hide
- What's Cool at School - 10/27/2019 - Watch 8 News Now anchor, Brian Loftus interview our students and staff on how we achieved our recent 5-star QRIS rating!
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
NWAIS (Northwest Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-4|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$265|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||$265 a week|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,500|
|Admissions Director||Priscilla Alonzo|
- 9th Bridge School offers an active learning environment for the entrepreneurs and creators inherent in us all. We invite you to join our community of 9th Bridge School families who are ready for active exploration, collaboration and innovation.Although the curriculum is challenging and rigorous, we are not just focused on a student's progress academically. We are also focused on providing an emotionally safe environment, where students' social-emotional well-being is cultivated on an individual basis. At 9th Bridge School, our progressive, student-inspired curriculum helps our students to achieve a sense of comfort, ease and happiness that supports their inherent curiosities.Our educational environment is designed specifically to stimulate learning. From our flexible classrooms to our outdoor environments and gardens, your children will be able to explore and develop at their own pace. We also look to our students to drive the instruction in the classroom based on their interest by engaging in project studies.We welcome you to come tour our school and hope you join us on our exciting journey to redefine the experience of school.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-6 | 171 students
301 S Maryland Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89101
(702)382-8610 0.2 PK-6
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-8 | 256 students
1813 S Maryland Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89104
(702)735-2586 1 PK-8
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-1 | 60 students
1600 East Oakey Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89104
(702)384-4968 1 PK-1
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-K | 68 students
1701 E Oakey Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89104
(702)382-7836 1.1 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.