A Child's Place Montessori School
Tel: (904) 733-5797
- a child's place Montessori School was founded in 1988. a child's place Montessori School is dedicated to the nurturing and education of young children in a peaceful and non-threatening environment which reflects an understanding of the Montessori philosophy of education and child development.
- We respect and view each child as a unique personality and the most important person in our environment.
- Our goal at a child's place Montessori School is to assist young children to reach their fullest potential as healthy, creative, constructive members of a community and to joyfully cultivate a genuine desire for life-long learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Open to different types of learning|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Pam Beck|
- Please call the school directly at 904-733-5797.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-5 | 58 students
1216 Lasalle St
Jacksonville, FL 32207
(904) 398-3830 4.9 PK-5
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 75 students
12276 San Jose Blvd. Suite 528
Jacksonville, FL 32223
(904) 389-5106 8.2 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-8 | 229 students
4826 Baymeadows Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
(904) 733-3400 2.8 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.