A Country Garden Montessori
- Opened in 2001 A Country Garden Montessori has been providing a quality program to many families in the Enumclaw community.
- A Country Garden has the benefits of being a small close program as well as being a ceritfied Montessori classroom.
- At A Country Garden our prepared environment provides each child with specific skills needed to develop intellectually, physically, socially, and emotionally.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Auburn Grades: NS-5 | 12 students
20000 SE Green Valley Rd
Auburn, WA 98092
(425)444-7871 4 NS-5
- Enumclaw Grades: NS-7 | 41 students
1640 Fell St
Enumclaw, WA 98022
(360)825-8080 5.7 NS-7
- Maple Valley Grades: PK-K | 22 students
24905 Witte Rd Se
Maple Valley, WA 98038
(425)432-1980 5.9 PK-K
- Enumclaw Grades: K-8 | 57 students
825 Dickson Avenue
Enumclaw, WA 98022
(360)802-2117 6.2 K-8
- Covington Grades: NS-PK | 74 students
27050 174th Pl SE
Covington, WA 98042
(253)630-4461 7.4 NS-PK
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.