Academy at Foxborough
- Academy at Foxborough is a non-denominational private Christian school for students in grades Preschool (3 years old) to 8th grade.
- The Academy offers a challenging elementary school educational program designed to provide a solid academic base for high school edcuation and beyond.
- We also offer our AFEX program to assist parents choosing to homeschool with educational, social and administrative offerings designed to support and supplement the mission of home educators.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(school uniform requirement)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||preschool - K-4 program -6500.00|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kim Savoy|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross CountryBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
- The Academy at Foxborough develops tomorrow's leaders by partnering with parents of all backgrounds to nurture each student's innate awareness of God. The Academy provides students with a Christ-centered environment of intellectual curiosity, academic rigor, and rich character development.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- NortonGrades: NS-8
P.O. Box 79, Chartley
Norton, MA 02766
- AshlandGrades: PK-5 | 73 students
Po Box 229
Ashland, MA 01721
- RocklandGrades: PK-12 | 123 students
175 Market Street
Rockland, MA 02370
- RehobothGrades: K-5 | 28 students
133 Tremont Street
Rehoboth, MA 02769
- FoxboroGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
171 Mechanic St
Foxboro, MA 02035
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.