Accotink Alternative Learning Center
- Accotink Learning Center is a certified by the Virginia Dept. of Education and a VACIEF member.
- A program designed for students with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Aspergers Syndrome.
- Small classroom ratios, certified teaching staff and therapeutic support staff of Clinical psychologist, Speed therapist and OT available.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Virginia Association of Independent Schools (VAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||All learning disabilties|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Inforced Uniform Policy)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$63,000|
|Tuition Notes||3:1 ratio with certified special education teachers and assistants (LEA Funded)|
|Admissions Director||James Corley|
|Admissions Associate||Ann Warnke|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Softball,|
- Full Time IEP
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springfield Grades: 2-12 | 93 students
8519 Tuttle Rd
Springfield, VA 22152
(703)451-8041 0.1 2-12
- Annandale Grades: 1-12 | 200 students
7010 Braddock Rd
Annandale, VA 22003
(703)941-8810 4 1-12
- Fairfax Grades: 3-12 | 45 students
11230 Waples Mill Road, Ste. 100
Fairfax, VA 22030
(703)591-1146 7.4 3-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.