Action Day | Primary Plus - Allen
- In November 2005, the Allen School site opened it's doors to accept Infants, Preschool, and Extended Day children.
- The Allen School is located in the Almaden Valley , San Jose , near Oakridge Mall.
- The eight acres provides lots of outdoor space for all ages.
- Children are divided into age groups for various infant, preschool and extended day activities.
- Dance, sports and enrichment activities are available. Expected growth for Fall, 2006 will include Junior Kindergarten.
- The school provides an educational setting that is staffed with warm, personally interested adults who give the students the message that learning is exciting and important.
- The teachers attempt to establish a learning environment that will allow the children to experience the maximum amount of success possible.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,800|
|Tuition Notes||Our prices vary greatly dependent upon schedule: we offer 1/2 days, full days part time or full time. $12,800-$22,200|
|Admissions Director||Mandy Linden|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Cheering, Dance, Flag Football, Football, VolleyballBaseball, Cheering,|
Dance, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Lego Robotics, Mad Science
Arts and Music Programs:
Ceramics, Computers, Creative Cooking, Dance - Recreational & Competitive, Glee Club, Young Rembrandts
- Action Day Primary Plus in San Jose at Allen Avenue for children ages: birth - 12 years old includes an Infant Center, Preschool, Kindergarten & Elementary Extended Day.
- School History: Allen School, opened in 2005, is located in the Almaden Valley, San Jose, near Oakridge Mall. Our Allen campus is large; almost eight acres, which allows us to group children according to age and provide them with maximum outdoor free play and structured activities. Our credentialed program directors, who have degrees in early child education and development, hire only experienced, loving caregivers for their students. They are passionate about providing a safe, fun and stimulating environment for all children and a close- knit relationship with parents and families.
- We see what you see in your child. Our goal is to give children the opportunity to expand their knowledge, to learn about their capabilities and to develop positive ways to express themselves. This starts with a loving and nurturing environment filled with plenty of activities that promote enjoyment and confidence. Dance, art, sports and enrichment activities are available for children as young as 18 months.
- Drop off your children and relax, they're in good hands!
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.