Advance Learning Center
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (912) 882-5327
- Our mission is to focus on developing the whole child, exhibiting increased comprehension and positive behavior changes.Through a safe and nurturing environment, children become committed to life-long learning, developing self accountability, and governing values based on Christian principles.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Accrediting Commission|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||MI/SLD/Dyslexia/EBD/Psych|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||There is no cost for students being served under Special Education. Other costs vary. Call for details.|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AB Calculus, US History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(school shirts )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,200|
|Tuition Notes||Georgia Special Needs Scholarship accepted|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,200|
|Admissions Director||Caroline Fender|
|Admissions Associate||Christopher White|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Cross Fit, Equestrian, Golf, VolleyballCross Fit, Equestrian,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
- Advance Learning Center/Academy accommodates students of all abilities through small class sizes and individualized curriculum. Gifted students are challenged and may graduate early and/or receive college credit through the Move On When Ready program. Special education students can achieve their goals through small class sizes and individualized instruction as well. We are approved by the Georgia Department of Education to receive the Special Needs Scholarship and work cooperatively with the Camden County school system for speech services and other special education services.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Marys Grades: PK-10 | 91 students
234 Eighth St.
Saint Marys, GA 31558
(912) 882-4495 12 PK-10
- Macon Grades: 3-12 | 65 students
4375 Rivoli Dr
Macon, GA 31210
(478) 477-9844 183.7 3-12
A very good school.
- Posted by Parent - Proud Dad
Prior to my child attending Advance Learning Academy, she was clearly struggling in the public schools. With the class sizes and limited teacher availability for the one-on-one interaction that she needed, she was in danger of falling through the proverbial cracks. She "hated" going to school and her self-esteem was plummeting. After enrolling her in Advance Learning, she has improved in all areas of learning...even finding a love for art in the process. Now she comes home with a smile, and is always ready to go to school in the mornings. Thanks.
- Posted by Parent - Mr. Hurt
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.