Advance Learning Center
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (912) 882-5327
Our mission is to focus on developing the whole child, exhibiting increased comprehension and positive behavior changes.Through a safe and nurturing environment, children become committed to life-long learning, developing self accountability, and governing values based on Christian principles.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Accrediting Commission|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||MI/SLD/Dyslexia/EBD/Psych|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||There is no cost for students being served under Special Education. Other costs vary. Call for details.|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AB Calculus, US History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(school shirts )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,200|
|Tuition Notes||Georgia Special Needs Scholarship accepted|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,200|
|Admissions Director||Caroline Fender|
|Admissions Associate||Christopher White|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Cross Fit, Equestrian, Golf, VolleyballCross Fit, Equestrian,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
- Advance Learning Center/Academy accommodates students of all abilities through small class sizes and individualized curriculum. Gifted students are challenged and may graduate early and/or receive college credit through the Move On When Ready program. Special education students can achieve their goals through small class sizes and individualized instruction as well. We are approved by the Georgia Department of Education to receive the Special Needs Scholarship and work cooperatively with the Camden County school system for speech services and other special education services.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Marys Grades: PK-10 | 91 students
234 Eighth St.
Saint Marys, GA 31558
(912) 882-4495 12 PK-10
- Macon Grades: 3-12 | 65 students
4375 Rivoli Dr
Macon, GA 31210
(478) 477-9844 183.7 3-12
A very good school.
- Posted by Parent - Proud Dad
Prior to my child attending Advance Learning Academy, she was clearly struggling in the public schools. With the class sizes and limited teacher availability for the one-on-one interaction that she needed, she was in danger of falling through the proverbial cracks. She "hated" going to school and her self-esteem was plummeting. After enrolling her in Advance Learning, she has improved in all areas of learning...even finding a love for art in the process. Now she comes home with a smile, and is always ready to go to school in the mornings. Thanks.
- Posted by Parent - Mr. Hurt
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.