- Advent School offers innovative programs for Infants-Grade 8 including Dual Language and Emergent Reader programs for PreK students, STEM enrichment for Elementary students, an individualized math program, 1:1 Technology program for Middle school, and Spanish for all ages.
- In addition to an academic curriculum tailored to meet each student’s needs, Advent provides opportunities in fine arts, technology, music, band, drama, and athletics.
- Middle School athletic teams have reached and State and National levels.
- Our aftercare and camp programs also accept elementary & middle school students from local public schools and offer a variety of engaging activities.
- The Early Childhood School participates in the VPK program. We are committed at Advent to provide each student an educational, social, and spiritual experience that will give each the necessary tools to navigate future endeavors with success and confidence.
- Advent is a faith-based program that is a ministry of Advent Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||248 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(navy and white uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact school for tuition rates. Sibling Discount and Financial Assistance available.|
|Admissions Director||Vicki Randle|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band (Beginning and Intermediate), Baton Twirling, Choirs (3 groups: K-1, 2-4, and 5 - 8), Drama, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, National Junior Honor Society, Robotics, Science Olympiad, Soccer - for Early Childhood, Student Council, Tech Club, Visual Arts (Middle School), Yearbook Baton Twirling, Drama, Robotics, Tech Club, Yearbook, Band (Beginning and Intermediate),|
Choirs (3 groups: K-1, 2-4, and 5 - 8),
Fellowship of Christian Athletes,
National Junior Honor Society,
Soccer - for Early Childhood,
Visual Arts (Middle School),
- Advent School has unique qualities that set us apart from other schools.
- Intergenerational activities from infant to retirement ages.
- The Early Childhood School participates in the VPK program and offers unique programs such as the Emergent Reader and the Dual Language (Spanish immersion) classes.
- Technology classes starting in Kindergarten in our technology lab. 1:1 Technology Program for middle school students.
- Curriculum that can meet the unique needs of individual students from accelerated with our SEEK pull-out gifted program, to resources for those needing additional assistance.
- A complete science lab available to and used by all grade levels K-8.
- Spanish language classes continue through 8th Grade.
- High School credit may be earned for Spanish and in math for Algebra 1 and Geometry.
- Weekly chapels led by Pastors, teachers, and students emphasize the love and grace of God.
- A full offering of sports for grades 5-8 which focuses on competitive play with a Christian attitude.
- Beautiful, large classrooms equipped with technology and internet for use in lessons.
- A history of standardized test scores well above the national average.
- Alumni that have gone on to become leaders in their high schools, athletics, and community service projects.
- A faculty comprised of teachers who are certified, passionate, and dedicated to students, education, and God.
- Accredited through the Florida-Georgia District, Lutheran Church Missouri Synod and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- An active PTO and exceptional families that create an atmosphere of a caring community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca RatonGrades: PK-8 | 511 students
2400 NW 51st Street
Boca Raton, FL 33431
- Delray BeachGrades: NS-8 | 488 students
400 N Swinton Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33444
- Delray BeachGrades: PK-8
101 Nw 22nd Street
Delray Beach, FL 33444
- Boynton BeachGrades: PK-12 | 468 students
7592 High Ridge Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
- Delray BeachGrades: PK-8 | 250 students
3600 Gulfstream Road
Delray Beach, FL 33483