Adventist Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Adventist Christian School is a small school dedicated to physical, academic, social, and spiritual excellence.
- It is one of over six thousand schools operated world-wide by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- The Adventist Christian School is committed to the education of young people for active service to God, family, and community.
- Our goal is for students to be successful in their studies, manage their behavior, and gain a better understanding of God.
- This success is reached when students, parents, and faculty work together as a team to give support and guidance to each other.
- Participation, trust, cooperation, and communication are the four essential cornerstones that enable the school to fulfill its mission.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-11|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Grades: 1-8 | 24 students
2996 Rosehill Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28301
(910)488-7525 19.6 1-8
- Candler Grades: 9-12 | 96 students
75 Academy Dr
Candler, NC 28715
(828)667-2535 222.7 9-12
- Fletcher Grades: 9-12 | 192 students
185 Academy Dr
Fletcher, NC 28732
(828)209-6700 209.4 9-12
- High Point Grades: PK-12 | 173 students
8000 Clinard Farm Rd
High Point, NC 27265
(336)665-9822 107.2 PK-12
I AM INTERESTED IN MOVING FROM PUERTO RICO TO FAYETVILLE WITH A 12 YEAR OLD GOING TO 7TH GRADE SPEAKS ENGLISH WELL. CAN I GET SOME INFORMATION AND RECOMMENDATIONS ON YOUR SCHOOL.
- Posted by Parent - JUANN
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.