Adventist Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Adventist Christian School is a small school dedicated to physical, academic, social, and spiritual excellence.
- It is one of over six thousand schools operated world-wide by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- The Adventist Christian School is committed to the education of young people for active service to God, family, and community.
- Our goal is for students to be successful in their studies, manage their behavior, and gain a better understanding of God.
- This success is reached when students, parents, and faculty work together as a team to give support and guidance to each other.
- Participation, trust, cooperation, and communication are the four essential cornerstones that enable the school to fulfill its mission.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-11|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Grades: 1-8 | 24 students
2996 Rosehill Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28301
(910)488-7525 19.6 1-8
- Candler Grades: 9-12 | 150 students
75 Academy Dr
Candler, NC 28715
(828)667-2535 222.7 9-12
- Fletcher Grades: 9-12 | 192 students
185 Academy Dr
Fletcher, NC 28732
(828)209-6700 209.4 9-12
- High Point Grades: PK-12 | 173 students
8000 Clinard Farm Rd
High Point, NC 27265
(336)665-9822 107.2 PK-12
I AM INTERESTED IN MOVING FROM PUERTO RICO TO FAYETVILLE WITH A 12 YEAR OLD GOING TO 7TH GRADE SPEAKS ENGLISH WELL. CAN I GET SOME INFORMATION AND RECOMMENDATIONS ON YOUR SCHOOL.
- Posted by Parent - JUANN
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.