Agape Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (407) 298-1111
- Agape Christian Academy serves 205 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Agape Christian Academy is 21:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Track and Field, WeightliftingBasketball, Bowling,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Track and Field, Weightlifting,
- Agape' Christian Academy is a nondenominational Christian 501c 3 organization which offers students an opportunity through Christian based beliefs. Our staff is committed to assisting each student in developing academic achievement, innovation, and collaboration all while performing their godly intention.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: K-12 | 55 students
4340 N Hiawassee Rd
Orlando, FL 32818
(407) 297-6995 1.5 K-12
- Orlando Grades: K-12 | 320 students
8624 A D Mims Road
Orlando, FL 32818
(407) 292-8481 1.8 K-12
- Ocoee Grades: PK-8 | 94 students
1601 A D Mims Road
Ocoee, FL 34761
(407) 656-1295 2.2 PK-8
This school is permanently closed - students cannot locate their transcripts!
- Posted by Administrator - ArrDee
The quality of Agape's academic programs is exceptional with dedicated teachers who have worked at the school for many years. The school offers music, band, choir, football, basketball, track and field, and other extracurricular activities. Several students have received football and basketball scholarships to notable schools. The school has a very successful rate of graduation for students who go on to higher learning.
- Posted by Parent - omcra
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?