Agape Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Agape Christian Academy serves 341 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-12 and is a member of the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Agape Christian Academy is 20:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||341 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Track and Field, WeightliftingBasketball, Bowling,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Track and Field, Weightlifting,
- Agape' Christian Academy is a nondenominational Christian 501c 3 organization which offers students an opportunity through Christian based beliefs. Our staff is committed to assisting each student in developing academic achievement, innovation, and collaboration all while performing their godly intention.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: K-12 | 45 students
4340 N Hiawassee Rd
Orlando, FL 32818
(407)297-6995 1.5 K-12
- Orlando Grades: NS-12 | 148 students
8624 A D Mims Road
Orlando, FL 32818
(407)292-8481 1.8 NS-12
- Ocoee Grades: K-8 | 77 students
1601 A D Mims Road
Ocoee, FL 34761
(407)656-1295 2.2 K-8
This school is permanently closed - students cannot locate their transcripts!
- Posted by Administrator - ArrDee
The quality of Agape's academic programs is exceptional with dedicated teachers who have worked at the school for many years. The school offers music, band, choir, football, basketball, track and field, and other extracurricular activities. Several students have received football and basketball scholarships to notable schools. The school has a very successful rate of graduation for students who go on to higher learning.
- Posted by Parent - omcra
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.